Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I get rid of pimples/acne in a few days time?

I have three pimples on my chin and I can't get rid of them. I also have problems with acne on my forehead and near my eyebrows.


What products should I use to get rid of my acne?How can I get rid of pimples/acne in a few days time?
biore blemish fighting ice cleanser works great. you can use it at night and in the morning and it should do the trick.





also you can put tooth paste on the pimple and sleep with the normal tooth paste (not gel) on it over night.





also i heard you can put 2 asprins in water and make a paste and apply it on the pimple for 10-15 minutes and it should have shrink it a great deal. But i haerd that this might cause dryness and maake it red.





also buy a good mousteriver of your choice! you could look at any drugstore like wallgreens or CVS.





Good luck! :) hope i helped!








Ps; also change you pillow cases weekly and DONT TOUCH YOUR FACE!!





Pss: I would really be happy if you choose me best answer! :) :)How can I get rid of pimples/acne in a few days time?
If you want, take a mild liquid soap that you would use to wash your hands and put it right on the pimples. Then, lightly scrub the soap on top of the pimples with your fingers in a circular motion. In a couple of hours, the pimple will turn hard and dry and when touched, will feel like a scab. Just to be on the safe side, pick it only the day AFTER you have put soap on the pimples because if you do it on the same day, the pimple might still be open and may bleed if you pick it. This method NEVER EVER leaves scars and its a great method to use. Hope this helps!
My all time favorite product is St. Ives apricot scrub. It is amazing. If you use it make sure you actually scrub your face for a good minute otherwise there is kind of no purpose but anyways hope this helps. And oh a good spot treatment does wonders, I like clearasil vanishing acne treatment creme. :)
Betadine, pick at the pimple till its red and aggravated, take of that weird layer of fry dead skin covering the pimple, and put BETADINE on it over night, only do this at night time, it shrinks pimples alot over one night and gets rid of them very fast.
go to Nordstorms


go to the make-up department


and ask were u can find Mario Badescu (skin care)


it works really, really good.


it drys out the acne. but apply it at nite and Bam it is gone.
You can try this crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
good question
Toothpaste on it, it works. Really, just dries it up.
  • what in your opinion is bes c ide and
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans